Kampala University is a fountain of knowledge, which produces holistic and all round graduates who become vanguards of change in the community. This philosophy is founded on a society, which needs graduates who are competitive in the job market, academically, morally and socially. It is the Universitys belief, firm hope and desire that Uganda as a nation, the East and Central Africa Region, and indeed the whole world become transformed into a developed common society economically, culturally and academically which should act as a vehicle of development in all areas and at all levels.
Research and Publications
- The English Language Communicative Needs among International Students
- Kampala University to host the finals of National Kickboxing League at Ggaba Campus in February 2017.
- Clearance Deadline for the 14TH GRADUATION CEREMONY is 25th/01/2017, students are advised to meet the necessary requirements within the stupilated time so that they don't miss to appear in the Graduation booklet.
- Kirunda Ali of Kampala University Jinja Campus emerged the winner of Startup Uganda Business Competitions for 2016.
- The Board of Trustees, Council, Management , Staff and Students of Kampala University wishes the General Public a Merry Christmas and a blissful 2017.
- Next Semester will Start on 6th February 2017 at all our 7 Campuses.
- The 14th Graduation Ceremony will take place on 30th March 2017 at the Main Campus in Ggaba.
- Registration for February Intake 2017 is going on at all our Seven Campuses in Various disciplines at Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and PhD level.
- The Kampala University Sister University in Kenya "The East African University" got 456 students for Government sponsorship for 2016.
- The Kampala University School of Nursing and Health Sciences passed out 256 Nurses and Midwives as it was celebrating 11years of existence.
- After the attainment of the Charter, Kampala University now has the Higher Education Government Students' Loans.