Kampala University is a fountain of knowledge, which produces holistic and all round graduates who become vanguards of change in the community. This philosophy is founded on a society, which needs graduates who are competitive in the job market, academically, morally and socially. It is the Universitys belief, firm hope and desire that Uganda as a nation, the East and Central Africa Region, and indeed the whole world become transformed into a developed common society economically, culturally and academically which should act as a vehicle of development in all areas and at all levels.
Research and Publications
- The English Language Communicative Needs among International Students
- LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (2012-11-01)
- The Kampala University School of Nursing and Health Sciences passed out 256 Nurses and Midwives as it was celebrating 11years of existence.
- Registration for August In-take 2016 is in progress for courses in Various disciplines at Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and PhD level at all our 7 Campuses.
- The August in-take started on 1st August 2016 at all our 7 Campuses but registration is still in progress until 30th September 2016.
- After the attainment of the Charter, Kampala University now has the Higher Education Government Students Loans.
- Kampala University Alumni Ahmed Mohammed becomes the Ambassador of Somalia in Saudi Arabia.
Finally, Kampala University becomes the "Capital's Chattered University" endorsed by His Excellency the President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on the 23rd March 2016.